Overhead Door Company of Cortland, Inc.™
(607) 753-0201 or (607) 275-3667
Installation & Repair Technician Helper/Trainee - Cortland, NY
Overhead Door Company of Cortland seeks to hire for the position of Installation & Repair Technician Helper/Trainee. We are looking for individuals who are mechanically inclined and are ready to learn a trade that is in demand.
We take great pride in offering our customers the best products and services backed by a top notch team that is always willing to go the extra mile every day of the week.
- Drive to the job site per instruction of manager, assess customer’s service/repair or installation needs and complete the installation or repair of the product to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Acquire knowledge of all products, further develop mechanical skills, learn new techniques for installing material to meet our high expectations while maintaining quality workmanship with minimal warranty.
- Implement safe work practices and maintain a safe working environment.
- Ensure that all job tickets are completed, signed and submitted accurately.
- Call management if a problem occurs or if scope of work changes.
- Maintain inventory on truck and have knowledge and understanding of all parts, part numbers and part descriptions.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Able to safely lift 75 pounds over your head.
- Verifiable work history in some sort of construction trades a plus.
- Welding experience a plus.
- Must possess clean NY State Driver' License.
PAY & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Hourly Salary
- Benefits including medical, life and disability coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid Time Off Plan
- Paid Major Holidays
Overhead Door Corporation
Copyright © Overhead Door Company of Cortland, Inc.™ All Rights Reserved.
Overhead Door™ is a trademark and the Ribbon Logo is
a registered trademark of Overhead Door Corporation.