Garage Door Opener Owner's Manuals
Please click on the picture of your remote below for detailed instructions (opens a PDF in a new window).
Please click on the picture of your keypad below for detailed instructions (opens a PDF in a new window).
Programming the HomeLink System In Your Vehicle:
5 Steps To Program Your HomeLink System
To program a rolling code compatible Homelink system, please follow these steps.
- Press and hold the two outside buttons on the Homelink system until the LED starts to blink, release buttons
- Press and hold the desired Homelink button and the transmit button on your rolling code transmitter at the same time until the Homelink LED changes from a slow blink to a rapid blink. (Your Homelink system is now programmed)
- Locate the learn code button on your garage door opener. (These are located under the light cover or on the rear panel depending on model)
- Press the learn code button on the garage door opener, a red LED will start to blink. (You will have 30 seconds to complete programming)
- While the LED on the garage door opener is blinking, return to the vehicle and press the pre-programmed Homelink button 4 times. (Or until the garage door operates).
If you have problems with the Homelink system please call 1-800-355-3515 or their website at http://www.homelink.com/program/process/1
Homelink is a registered trademark of Gentex Corporation.